May 22, 2020
In this episode I talk with neuroscientist György Buzsáki about
his new book The Brain from Inside Out.
We explore how abandoning what he calls the "Outside In" approach
to understanding the brain can lead to surprising new insights.
Links and References:
Please Visit Our
- Please mark your calendar for June 16, 2020 to buy the second
edition of Are You Sure? The Unconscious Origins of Certainty by
Virginia "Ginger Campbell, MD. Everyone who buys the book in June
is eligible for a live webinar later this summer.
- Learn how you can support Brain
Science at http://brainsciencepodcast.com/donations
- Sign up for the free Brain
Science Newsletter to get show notes
automatically every month. Don't forget to confirm your
- Check out the free
Brain Science Mobile app for iOS,
Android, and Windows. (It's a great way to get both new episodes
and premium content.) BSP 31 with Dr. Buzsaki is available FREE as
an extra for this episode.
- Send email to email@example.com or post
voice feedback at http://speakpipe.com/docartemis.
Connect on Social Media:
Contact Dr. Campbell:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: http://speakpipe.com/docartemis